[Dailydrool] Demanding dogs -the nose

Barbara Stacey barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 6 14:45:23 PDT 2009

My cuddle bug, Blossom always lays beside me on the loveseat.It's her spot and she lets everyone know it.When I'm sitting next to her I'm usually on my lap top and I have to type with my left hand because Blossom insists that I pet her or at least have my hand on her at all times.If I don't I get a big push from that big cold nose.If I ignore her she just keeps on pushing her nose at my arm and eventually I'll have a nose on the computer.It's a house rule; no drool on the computer.

Heartfelt condolences to Tulip's family.She knows how much you love her and is watching out for you from her cloud at the bridge.

I loved the God and Dog video. So sweet and comforting.

Loved the new Hank the Tank video.  My houndies won't eat lettuce or mushrooms either.  Once when Elmo stole a piece of pizza he ate everything but spit out the mushrooms.Gotta love those houndies.

Barbara