[Dailydrool] Da Kat Peepul

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Sep 6 18:27:07 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Yup da hollerday weekend bee a nice fing. Momma out dere in da foodz room a cookin up a storm whut kin only mean one fing.

Companiez a comin. Yup me Auntie Judi and Unkka Chuckie a comin fur dinnerz, and dis berry good fing. Auntie Judi bring meny speul fings we houndies lub, but Unkka Chuckie he be oh so easy. Why las time he gib Ol Bob da baked beans, Ol Bob bout blow down da wallz affer dat time , but I bee fankful he no gib dem to Elder Clara cause da home be melted iffin he do dat, da old gas bag woulda exploded.

So dey com thru da door and we gib dem a biggie welcom, we git da rubz and pats and it be berry nice. Dey do da chattin and all dat stuff, I be a tappin me toebones, letz git on wif da eatin, why I been a smellin all dat foodz all dey, it time fur da tastin.

Problum.

Momma putz me an Brudder Jake in we crates. An dere be a whole lotta eatin goin on out dere in me kitshen. Wif out da Brudderz. I not be heppy. Momma meke we stay rite dere until she gotz dat plate washin moochine a loaded. Momma open me door, I com a runnin out. Elder Clara a blokin da door to da foodz room, she lookie me rite in da chopperz an open dat pie hole ob herez an go

HAAAAAAAAAAA-(dat herz blowin in me snooter youze see)

I sniffy. She dun hab steak, she hab chickey, why I ebbin smell taterz. I bee in a snort now. I checkie Ol Bob-geez he gotz da baked beanz, and Sister Daisy gotz steak juice a drippin off her snooterz. Unnka Chuckie dun da deal.

Da Brudderz gotz none.Nuffin. Zeeeroz.

Why da Brudderz got robbed.

It be gud fing Auntie Pam whut be Momma to Brudder Henry and Thelma a comin next weekend. She nebber furgit da brudderz,cause she gib da nicest bellyrubs. Dat meke up fur da loss of foodz.

Da moralz ob dis storie is dis.

Auntie Judi an Unnka Chuckiebe kat peepul. Well we still lub dem. Jus not dem katz.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts