[Dailydrool] Sarah & Frank Lettuce eaters/NOT

Maxine Kirk bassetbabe at msn.com
Mon Sep 7 14:33:23 PDT 2009

Well done and the music was on target...

Our bassets have always loved lettuce.   When we had Carolina and Swayze, we aslo had Finney the cat.  While making salads, I tossed lettuce to dogs and they gobbled it up. Finney came charging to get some of that good stuff.  The bewildered expression on his little face after trying it was almost pitiful.  They are ATB now but forever in my heart.

Murphy continues the salad route.  Once ate a radish that rolled off kitchen counter.

Maxie Kirk