[Dailydrool] OEBE for Lucie

Linda Dianis ldianis at comcast.net
Wed Sep 9 15:25:42 PDT 2009

Lucie Devil Dog, you has some REAL discernment! Good tasting, to chew
favorite tasty cookbooks,  I am thinking cooking magazines have good
flavors to savor too!
A momslave who makes real curry from scratch has very little option
but to have an OEBE basset.......yummmm

Lucie knows how to chew up a CD case and leave the CD untouched?!
Wooooo!
And of  COURSE 42 deluxe shortbread cookies merit more attention than
the contents of a box of cheerios.
Well done, Lucie! We celebrate your act of Evil!

Yours in OEBEness ---  (I prefer to destroy both case AND cd, library
books, yup, yup; counter cruuuzing now more than ever),

Otis, Panjandrum of Pandemonium with attendants Linda and Nellybelly