[Dailydrool] Emma not so on the mend

mapwinkel at aol.com mapwinkel at aol.com
Wed Sep 9 17:22:16 PDT 2009

Hello all, I knew I should not have written in, but we did find out she
has pancrititis.  She was fine last night, around 3am she threw up a
little, but was okay.  I went to work and came home to spots of vomit.
I took her in, we ran blood work and the vet checked her over and that
is what she found.  She was given an anti-emetic for her vomiting and
penicillin and no food or water for 24 hours.  They gave fluids under
the skin.  She will recheck tomorrow and then I can give small amounts
of water and later food.  This has been one long, long week.  I will
keep you posted.  Beth and Emma