[Dailydrool] Evil Annie Pooping !!!!!!!!!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Sep 9 19:16:29 PDT 2009

Well, she finally went potty, but it was nasty  bright yellow and  runny,
like baby poop !!!!  I will call the vet again in the morning, she  did play
with her toys tonight. So I am outside wiping butts again with baby  wipes
and those damn nosey neighbors are watching and my husband is  yelling  "
Marlene,  don't you dare "   he knows that  I am an expert at sign language
!!!!!  bwahahahahha  !!!!!!!

thanks to everyone who has written  to me, I sure didn't need this on  top
of everything else that is  going on.
I can't even afford a bottle of whine. my friend took me out to see the
cake walking jazz band tonight. I had a blast,  I didn't want to come  home  !

Prayer and drool to all of those who need it !

Lub  Marlene   Maggie Wags and sick Evil Annie (  oh  mommy my butt burns )