[Dailydrool] Last reminder: Raffle for Abbie & Josh's Woofstock pledge

Jaclyn Chancey jaclyn.chancey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 11:28:56 PDT 2009

First, I am so relieved to hear that Daphneyland and other rescues in the
area appear to be safe from that horrible fire!

I know everyone's trying to raise money for their rescues (and other great
causes) right now, but I wanted to post one last reminder for the raffle
we're doing for New England Basset Hound Rescue. This will make up our
pledge for Woofstock this weekend.

There are more than 30 items in the raffle, including clothing for you,
clothing for your basset, stuffed toys, and more. Entries are $5 each or 5
for $20. Abbie is calling this a "You pick, I pick" raffle because winners
get items they select as well as items that Abbie and I select for them.
There will be six winners in all. Go to our Firstgiving page for more
information and to enter:
       http://www.firstgiving.com/jaclynchancey
(Take a look at item K -- it's a plush Hush Puppies AM radio!)

Right now, everyone who has entered will win something! Thanks for
supporting NEBHR, and I look forward to meeting several Droolers Saturday.
:) Unfortunately, it looks like we're going to be a bit damp... Darn!

Jaclyn
Abbie and Josh
plus the cats