[Dailydrool] Fw: Emma

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 10 13:24:12 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: beckyandgeorgie
To: dailydrool at dailydrool.com
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:02 PM
Subject: Emma

Miss Becky had an acute attack of Pancreatitis at
age 11 and it was a close call because I thought
it was diahreah.So she had it for awhile.
So into vet in calgary and then to one in Airdrie where
she stayed the night and was treated with bay-tril and pills after and no food. However I found out
from Sandy on the dd that
boiling chicken breasts and potatoes mixed with water allowed her to eat. It worked for her then she was put on royal
canin low fat both dry and canned for the rest of her life and we also kept a sucralate pill on hand in case of a diah. return.
She lived to 15 4 mo and 2 days.
It's awful and I had a friend die from it.
Georgie and Miss Becky
Miss Becky got pieces of chicken breast the rest of
her life mixed with her royal canin. Also she was on
a mild prednisone.05 from age 11 to the end and
it was considered the lesser of the risks for her
arthritis.