[Dailydrool] bridge

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 10 13:13:28 PDT 2009

I too had a strange experience with Miss Becky and thanks for all the detail. Miss Becky was a fighter and the vet and office were in tears .
Vet gave her a sedative and they took their time
and then she inserted the needle? and her back
foot jumped. Then she was gone - Now that
is the one thing I can't get past.  Both bassets
the vets had to convince me to let them go cuz
they just weren't going to get better.  So thx
for the info - It's not easy. When the growth
on her heart was diagnosed her mind was ok but
body was not and would she admit to it - never.
Drool to all
Georgie