[Dailydrool] Synovi G3 chews

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 17:02:54 PDT 2009

I have used Synovi G3 chews for several years to give the dogs joint
support.  I ran out recently and was having difficulty ordering it due
to "manufacturing issues."  I finally found a bucket at
healthypets.com.  However,  I did mention this to the vet and they had
not heard of any problems.  Long story short, they contacted the
manufacturer and learned that the FDA has shut them down.  No reason as
of yet as to why they have been shut down, just shut down, out of
production.
Just thought I would give a heads up in case some of you also use this
product.  I asked the vet if it was safe to give the ones I just ordered
and they said as far as they know but they are researching other options
and haven't gotten any notice that the product is unsafe.  Apparently
the company makes shampoo too because that is what the groomer in the
office uses.

Cheryl
Otter, Radar and Kita