[Dailydrool] I pee outside todey---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Sep 10 17:54:15 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. It still be a rainin bucketz. Me fur coat gittin liddel soggie here, and me Momma's moood is a gittin worser.

Dere ain't no pleasin dat wooman.

I git in trublez agin dis mornin. Why?Momma boot me rite in da tailpipe wif dem wurk boots ob herz. I tellz youze all liddel storie.

It be dis mornin, I git up wag me tail, sey good mornin, all dat stuff, lick me feetz, lick me--nebermind dat part--hab a good shake, start me dey. Momma already got da wurkin clothes on , it be rainin agin, now whut is da deal here, we gotz all dis waterz a runnin outta da sky, it meke Momma wear da grumble face. I not a knowin whut she be a grumblin bout, why she go pottie inside, but da Brudder is out dere doin da double up in da rain. Elder Clara is a lookin like a pontoonz out dere.

So, it gittin bout time fur me mornin bowl, and Momma seys Brudder Elwood git on out dere and pee. Now affer da odder dey, I not be a peein in da home no more, I gotz new plan. I stickee me head outta da flap. It be a monsooner out dere.Momma gib me da growl. I git me front paws out da flap, moob on out a liddel ways, git one back footie outta da flap-I leeb dat odder back footie in da house wif me tail and me rumpbone on da inside ob me home, but me pee-pee stick is outside. I letter rip. AHHHHHH. She can't be complainin. I bee outside. Well most ob me out dere.

Problum.

Momma a yellin me name, I gib her da look.

She says Brudder Elwood youze a peein on da door git outside.( I kid you not-he was peein on the outside of the door-)

I gib her nudder lookie. I busy here.

Den it heppin.

Momma boot me rite in da tailpipe out da flap.(Oh, yes I did-and I have big feet)

I bee a finkin iffin she git me port a pottie dis not be a heppin.

Now, where all dem folks dat sey I kin moob on in, where be Otter, and Dan da Man, com on I gotz sperience in handlin dem old woomenZ----

Drool to all in need----

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake