[Dailydrool] Thanks for the great you tubes

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 10 21:27:09 PDT 2009

Hi,  I just wanted to thank those who send those great you tube and dogster pages.  I enjoy them so much!     Also I wanted to check with any droolers who might know of a similar type of newsletter for corgi owners.  My friend has 2 corgies,  Chief is nearly 10, I think and she has Teegan, maybe 4 or 5 who is a corgi rescue.  She has been having difficulties with her but is trying very hard to work with her  Teegan is an alpha female type                                                    Honey and Beau got into a nasty fight and sweet little Honey drew blood.  They were fighting over a chocolate cake mix  that one of them had stolen from the cupboard, Honey , I suspect as they were in Honey's favorite spot, or she may have swiped it from Beau.  Luckily no one got much more than the cardboard.  Poor Beau,  Honey won't cross Buttercup, she avoids her when it is dinner time and will not pass her by while she is eating, but Beau is fair game to the two females.                                   Beau uses his fromt paws to dig at you to get your attention, I swear he is trying to dig through your shins to bring you down closer to him, meanwhile daning about with a stuffie or chew in his mouth, arhooing all the while.  Buttercup will use paws and the nose poke to get your attention.  Sue K