[Dailydrool] peeing on the outside

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 11 01:46:49 PDT 2009

Dear Brudder Elwood,  don't know if you remembers us but we met at
Slobberfest.  I am Sally Belle, we are getting ready to move alllllllll the
way to California this weekend.  So hurry and get youself up here and goes
wif us.  It neber rains in CA and my brudder did the same thing as you but
he old and can't hep it.   Hurry cause our vehicles is filling up fast so if
you wants to go you gots to get up here before Sunday.  Harrison and I are
excited cause there no steps at the new house and we just walk out the door
and we outside no rain, no steps just wonderful for hounds.

Sally Belle

Shirley Mueller, mom to Sally Belle and Harrison.