[Dailydrool] California and Rain

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Fri Sep 11 11:37:35 PDT 2009

Abby Gale reporting in on this California rain thing.  I am going to have Momma start packing the house as soon as I find out the place in this state where it doesn't rain in the winter.    My slave evidently did not choose the right area.  Bad Slave.    It rains in the winter...no wait...it pours for days on end.   Momma said it use to be worse but how can that be?   Sadie Maye, Nelly Belle and I  hate the rain.  Good thing Momma's got that  covered porch...that is where we do our private matters.  We are not going to get wet and freeze to death or melt in that rain.

Start packing slave.  The Dog House Gang is on the move.  What do you mean we aren't moving. Don't give me any  sass.  Close them lipper flaps and start packing.  Excuse me.  I must take care of a little disagreement here.  Ruby Doo we need your paw of authority.

Droolz,
Abby Gale of The Dog House Gang