[Dailydrool] Synovi G# chews

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 11 08:32:22 PDT 2009

I had to answer this cuz I never heard of these
chews but do know that there has been a lot
of controversy about chews in general.
When Apollo (airedale) and Dazey both ATB
were eating a chew,  a round one they both got it stuck in the top of their roof of their mouths. The
Airedale came to me to get it out an thank heavens
I was home cuz Dazey didn't but was pawing and
struggling to get it out and it wasn't budging. I
took it out but just a warning about  those things.
I read also that the greenies aren't that great for
them either.After that they didn't get anymore.
Just hoping it helps.
Georgie and Miss Becky