[Dailydrool] Follow boardwaddledawn on Twitter for BoardWaddle Information

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Sep 12 22:14:59 PDT 2009

It is me, Cakie. I'm all a twitter. Okay, Pawtunia made my type that. It is a little too soon for me to be taking up valuable drool space for BoardWaddle pupdates, but I have made my she slave set up a twitter to write on as we get closer to spring. She just put on the dates!

So, Twitter with me by following                    boardwaddledawn

She will try and answer questions there....and I might just share a tidbit of Cakie wisdom or two. Like do you know who is the ONLY 11 times BoardWaddler and hoping to be the only 12 times BoardWaddler?

You gotta twitter.

Cakie, GM 01, Basset Hostess. BoardWaddle with me .........April 16-17, 2010...and Twitter with me at BoardWaddledawn!

(She doesn't promise you won't be exposed to an occasional unboardwaddle tweet!)