[Dailydrool] Nelly Belle goin to Event!

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Sep 13 05:29:40 PDT 2009

Dis Nelly Belle.  Me hab a baff yesserday.  It was good!  Me gits me toebones cut
wit da dremel...Not so gud!  Me gits foo-foo paint on me toebones...dey match Momma.
Me noze sumpin up.  Momma pak da stuffis in da BUV.  Wat up?

WooHoo it time for we vershun ob Woofstock!  Nelly Belle goin!  Nelly Belle gunna
show'd dem peeples bout senior houndies.  How beautiful we be.
 It hot ...Me just wear da scawf  and beedz. But me still gorgeous!

Me gunna do Elder Clara proud!

Time to go....
Lub,
Nelly Belle.

P.S.  Please sen us sum "Git Seniorz Adopted" Drool.