[Dailydrool] Houndsbay - again!

N. Gallagher nrgallagher at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 15:23:43 PDT 2009

Have had some difficulties with the auction site. My thought is that
the files keeps becoming corrupted due to spybots trolls that are
sent out trying to glean information. While no financial information
is ever transferred or stored on the Drool servers, it doesn't stop
insidious people from trying to search for it.

The auction is back and running again, however ALL registration info
needs to be resubmitted. If you wish to post, or ever think you may
bid on an item, you must reregister. I know Suncoast has some items
for bid right now and not much activitiy because people need to
re-register.

Please go to http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/houndsbay.cgi and click on
the New Registration link to sign up. Special note to aol users. Do
not use an AOL email address to sign up as they block all our auction
email and you won't get outbid notices, passwords, etc. They say they
don't but you won't ever get your mail.

Nancy Gallagher