[Dailydrool] Gud dey fur da Brudder

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 16:44:40 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. It be Mundey, da weadder bee nice, I feelin gud, I gotz liddel storie, an it not bout da Brudder gittin in trubble.

Elder Clara git in trubble. Nowz can youze beleeb dis?? Da old crone finally git a taste ob whut da Brudderz git ebbery dey. It heppin like dis.

Momma go to sumplace called Tarbet. She gonna git dis can opener dat she seez dere long time ago, but it be long gone. So she doin da cruise in da curtain sellin spot an ober dere is dis sign, dis da place where dey put stuff nobodie ebber buy cept Momma. So she com to me home, wif dis curtain,and a new rug for me floor cause she bee a seyin dem odderz worn out. Well she git up da curtain, and seyz Brudder Elwood, it lookie better iffin Momma buy dat odder piece so she go on back to da Tarbet, an she find da odder piece and she buy two more rugz cause da home lookin liddle like da hound dawg hut.

Momma beery heppy. Dis gud.

So she take up all da old junk off me floorz and put down nice new rug rite dere in da hallway. She tellz Daddie, why dat nice, lookie dem colorz. We all gib it da sniffy, it feel nice on me toepadz cause dat all I gotz left.? Well Elder Clara go on ober, she lay on da nice rug, she git back up an she pee on Momma new rug whut been on da floor bout no time attall.

Now dis not liddel widdle, dis like da hoober dam just explode. She floodin da new rug.?But speakin ob explode, Momma seez dis whole fing heppin and she go affer Elder Clara. She bee yelling and she grab da towel and she smack Elder Clara rite on da rumpbone wif da towel.

Yup, she dooze dis. I seez dis heppin. I sittin rite dere a watchin, Brudder Elwood bee in shock. Elder Clara nebber git in trubblez,ebbin Daddie a mumblin, but Brudder Elwood bein da shin star todey. We put dis dey on da calendar cause it don't heppin often.

Drool to all in need-

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts