[Dailydrool] drool needed

White, Randee randee.white at Vanderbilt.Edu
Tue Sep 15 10:47:26 PDT 2009

A very good friend of mine has two Bassets.   Terrell and I first met at
work and found that we probably had been separated at birth.  We are
basically the same age, both nurses, both have adopted children from
Russia, and most importantly both have Bassets adopted from BHRA.  No
wonder we bonded!  One of her bassets, Bella, has been found to have
three masses in her spleen.  Dan the Man and I have met Bella and she is
what we call a mature southern woman type of Basset, well rounded in
other words.  Anyway Bella will be having her spleen removed tomorrow.
As she is older, we are quite worried.  Bella has basically attached
herself to Terrell's eleven year old, Caleb,  and we don't think he
quite understands how serious this may be.  Please send some drool for
Bella that she makes it through the surgery without any complications.
If you want to send Terrell, Caleb or Bella a note of encouragement her
e-mail is w.smith9652 at comcast.net.  Dan the Man and I thank you.
Randee and the White House Gang