[Dailydrool] Drool Needed

Gwen Dossey pengwen65 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 11:42:15 PDT 2009

My Madden just hasn't been herself for the past couple of days and needs some drool slung her way!  We thought maybe she pulled a muscle or something trying to get away from the cows that were chasing her last Friday.  OK - they were actually just walking towards her, but it kind of freaked her out and she kept looking over her shoulder as she scooted back under the fence.  Anyways, she seemed OK when we went to Bark in the Park on Saturday to promote GGBR, but barely ate her dinner.  She ate on Sunday so we gave a sigh of releif, but she threw up a couple of times on Monday, but stil ate her dinner.  Tuesday, she skipped breakfast and ate dinner, but she hasn't eaten anything since.  She threw up twice yesterday, so I gave her a pepto tablet in some cheese.  She ate it, but then it seemed like it hurt her to eat the cheese.  It's very strange.  I looked at her mouth and ran my fingers around her gums, but I don't see anything wrong.
 We've made an appointment for the vet lady this afternoon, but her momma's a bit worried.  Please send some healing drool her way and any advice would be nice, too!

Thanks a bunch!

~Gwen - Slave to Teddi, Casper and Madden~ (:>

.