[Dailydrool] BassetFest 2009

Cathy Rice cathy.rice1 at att.net
Tue Sep 15 17:10:15 PDT 2009

Ohio Basset Rescue's annual fundariser is Saturday, October 10 at the Companion Club Dog Park in Delaware, Ohio. For those of you who did not make it last year this is a beautiful 10 acre fenced park with a lovely pond, trees, agility equipment and lots of room to run. We hope to see lots of bassets and their slaves this year to help support OBR's efforts to help those homeless and sick hounds. There will be a costume contest with prizes for the top three costumes, games and lots of nice items at the raffle, food and refreshments too.  For information visit our website or you may email me off list at cathy.rice1 at att.net.

Cathy
Mom to Nate, Dozer, Grace, and wannabe Leah