[Dailydrool] Super Duper Picture Portrait Fundraiser

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 15 18:35:16 PDT 2009

Hi All,

Please join Basset Rescue of Florida in this fun fundraiser - not only will the proceeds benefit the hounds of Basset Rescue of Florida but $5.00 from the sale of each picture will go to the rescue of your choice.  That's right, two rescues benefit from your purchase!

Our basic portrait is an 8 x 10 picture portrait professionally printed on fine museum grade photographic paper.  We can turn your favorite picture into a stunning picture portrait ready to frame and decorate your desk or hang in a place of honor on your wall.  This size and style is $25.00 including delivery.

Our canvas portrait is an 8 x 10 picture portrait professionally printed on a beautiful gallery wrapped canvas ready to hang - no frame needed!

Please pursue our samples of before and after pictures - any subject is suitable -  people, places even pups.  We have other printing options as well - just ask!

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww206/bassetrescueflorida/Picture%20Portraits/

We can't imagine how you can resist getting one or even more of these beautiful picture portraits.  It's not too early to think of holiday gifts - in fact - it's time to do just that.  Please allow up to 30 days for the artistic, production work and mailing of your beautiful print - remember, you can't rush perfection!

Now that you've decided you want one of these unique works of art, email pam at bassetrescueflorida.com for instructions on how to complete your purchase..  If you have any questions, please let me know - remember not only are you benefiting the hounds at Basset Rescue of Florida, but the rescue of your choice too!

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com