[Dailydrool] Dwool fo doze in need

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Sep 15 18:41:19 PDT 2009

Ben an I be startin to dwool for aw da poor houndies what need it.  We  be
dwoolin fo Chloe what got  a wump on her side wemobed.  Hope dey  gotz it aw
an wecobers fast.  Weez sendin it fo Slater what faww down da  stairs an
gotz an owie.  hopez dat iz aw it iz.  Den weez sendz it to  Fweckles what not
eetin yo weww.  Hopin da eetin starts an da bwoodwork  come back gud.  Awso
sendin it to any obbers what needz it.

Den weez do da happy dance dat Emma be doin better, an be actin more
normaw.  Extwa speciaw ahroos dat Honey be startin to wawk agin.  Dat  be weew
excitin newz.  Snootersto aw ourz furbuds out der in  dwoolland.

Charlie