[Dailydrool] He ain't a goin

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 03:28:10 PDT 2009

Elder Clara here. I sittin rite here watchin Brudder Elwood throw a a fit ob da temper. Da varmit is a snortin mad.

Since dat one is alweyz tellin stories, Elder Clara is a repawtin dis one.

Brudder Elwood was a readin da droolz youze see, and he hop off da chair and he git into a roar, he is in dere in his crate makin a pile ob stuff an yellin bout he is a wantin his trablin blankie--oh yea, he be a big boy-a blankie-now DAT da Man allrite. I seyz hey moreron-whut brain cell be wurkin dis mornin??

Brudder Elwood seyz dere be a waddle a comin up, I bee a going, why meny ob me friendz gonna bee dere, Nigel an da boyz a goin, Charlie a goin, dey gonna hab foodz, an WOOMENZ!!!!

Elder Clara chuckle. Time to burst dat bubble.

Youze ain't a goin dere varmit. Dooze you nebber lissen to da happinz ob da home?? Dooze youze furgit?? Youze just stoopid or whut you liddel pest?? Dat felt so good--Elder Clara gotz da varmit dis time---ob course he snortin now--

Varmit seyz, I bee goin.

Elder Clara seyz, I could only wish you bee leebin, but lookie herez, Momma seyz she can't go cause it bee berry far, and youze BUV dun got smashed in da rear in all dat rain we hab. Dooze you furgit dat?

Brudder Elwood swoon, he weebe all ober, he scream-not me ridin moochine---he go to da winnder, lookie at da BUV whut gotz da rumpbone problum frum dat biggie truck a pullin da trailer dat not git stopped on whut Momma seys be da interstate. She fankful Daddy not be hurt worsser dan he be, but da BUV berry strong, jus like Momma knowz beforez she git it.

I seyz Elwood, you lissen to Elder Clara fur a change, leeb Momma alone wif dis one, she on da edge, she madder dan when I pee on her new rug, she rip your lipperflapz rite off iffin you start on dis, she talkin bout smashin da lizard and Elder Clara ain't sure bout dis, but Momma seyz she gonna hannle dis sitteeationz. Now you best bee a listenin-----or gohead-ask Momma, Elder Clara gittin on da perch to watch. She fry youze fritterz dere Brudder. Iffin she don't I gib youze nice gasbomb, melt dem whiskerz.

Elder Clara seyz hab fun at da waddle ebbrybodie, I gonna watch Brudder Elwood howl.

Drool to all in need-

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts