[Dailydrool] Tags and terror and chips

Bambi bassetslave at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 02:39:35 PDT 2009

I'm sure this has been covered a million times but there are always
fresh opinions out there. I literally just woke up from a nightmare
that my sweet little ahroo-ba slipped away from me in all this
terrible weather and I have to ask about opinions on the best tags.
It's the middle of the night and all boys are safe and sound but this
momp had to put out a call to the wiser masses. Embroidered collar,
bolted tags dangle? Roo is chipped and came that way. But his
registration was fouled up with a stupid two part form that went
wrong. And now he is chipped and not registered to anyone :( I am
terrified for some reason. Any suggestions?
Silly sleepy Bambi and da boy

Bambi McLeskey