[Dailydrool] Urgently need advice

Jeffrey E. Arnold Sr. jarnoldsr at comcast.net
Wed Sep 16 19:42:25 PDT 2009

Beth

       I understand a little what you are going thru, I just lost Toby after 12 wonderfull years and I made it about a week and a half before I got Einstein. The Tobester passd away on the way to the emergency room and it was heartbreaking. I will always remember him and I buried him in the back yard. I could not even fathom giving the responsibility of living or dying to a friend let alone one that has been thru what you have been thru. I find it hard to beleive that she didn't know something was wrong when she left. Bassets are very expressive and their owners sense or see problems. She sound as if she was guilty before she left. It is not fair to put the responsibility on you. CALL HER!!!! If you dont she will not be happy and if you do she will not be happy its not your deciscion it is hers.