[Dailydrool] CCD Up date for Gus

Patty Crawford gusandto at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 20:28:44 PDT 2009

HI All
     I just got home from the Homeopathic Vet. WOW is what I have to say. We spent quite a long time there. He listened to all the symptoms starting from a few years ago to how the systems escalated a few weeks ago.
He got out books and read out loud to me so I could verify what he thought. Then with out many words he mixed up a remedy and administered it to Gus. Right after Gus lapped up some of the liquid and the vet took it away Gus looked at him like "I like it I want more".
     As we waited for Auntie Alexa help with a tooth pull I could see a change in Gus the panting lessened and  his face started to relax. By the time we headed home he was almost my old Gus. Sitting in the back seat watching out he window. No pacing and panting just calm cool Gus.
 For the first time in two weeks he is sleeping relaxed and peaceful on the couch. I now have to keep a dairy on the changes over the next few days then give a report so the next step can be planned.
     I so glad I waited to get this appointment it was will worth it.
Thank you all for you input on Canine Cognitive Disorder. If and of you out there in drool land have a hound that just seems to be getting spacey or looking a little lost have them checked out sooner then I did. I had always just thought that the signs I saw with Gus was do to old age and  that his body would give out before his mind. He and my Grandma are living parallel lifes both their bodys are rocking and in great health but their mind are going.
      I feel so good about his treatments I have great confidence that he will be with me for a while longer.
Thank you all
Love and Healing Drool

Patty Crawford

Gus http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742885