[Dailydrool] Transport Help Needed From Barstow, CA to Las Vegas, NV and possibly to Green River, UT: Please help Lola get to her new home!

Melissa Ruthenbeck-Chiaramonte mruthenbeckchiaramonte at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 20:11:53 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm a volunteer with Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California. We have a
hound that is being adopted by a family in Colorado. Lola will be joining
another hound this family adopted from us. She was given up by a woman who
just had her first baby because she needed too much exercise and attention.
She will be spoiled rotten and finally get all the love and attention she
deserves.

I need help transporting Lola from Southern California to Green River, UT.
The family is willing to drive to Las Vegas if we can't get her any farther
but that would be 24 hours round trip for them. I will drive the first leg
but need to fill the rest, at least up to Vegas. Each leg is approximately
two hours. The times are approximate as I'm sure each leg may need a few
more/less minutes. This transport could be done September 20th, 26th or
27th.

Orange County to Barstow, CA - 7 am to 9 am - FILLED
Barstow, CA to Las Vegas, NV 9 am to 11 am
Las Vegas, NV to Hurricane, UT 11 am to 1 pm
Hurricane, UT to Sevier, UT 1 pm to 3 pm
Sevier, UT to Green River, UT 3 pm to 5 pm

If you can help please contact Melissa at
mruthenbeckchiaramonte at gmail.comwith the leg you could fill and the
dates that work for you.

Thank You!

--