[Dailydrool] bed covers

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 08:06:24 PDT 2009

Now that my days seem to be a bit less hectic I thought I would finally post that I can make bed covers for your bassets' favorite beds. Think of them sort of like a shower cap concept. Fabric with elastic at the bottom edge to hold the cover securely over the bed. Super easy to wash and they can make an old bed look new again. I can make them to fit just about any shape and size of bed. All I need to know are some measurements. Prices depend on the type of fabric used. As always our moolah goes to rescue or is recycled into basset crap to sell for rescue. email me off-list please if you are interested. As these are just covers ( no filling) shipping is not too pricey.

droolies, Angelika- still serving the PAW of Ms.Brandy and Elvis too!