[Dailydrool] 1st time posting a message

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Thu Sep 17 10:55:00 PDT 2009

Hi Gang,
I have just heard about the daily drool and have been enjoying your posts. I am mother slave to 3 years old Buddy who is a basset mixed with .... rhodesian ridgeback, or lab.... we're not sure. He has a gorgeous long, chesnut-colored body with the short basset legs. We adopted him at 10 weeks of age from a couple who had just bought him from an Amish auction. At the time, we did not know about those puppy mills. Last May we adopted Roscoe, who's now 5 years old. He is a full basset, tri-colored and he should have been named Bruiser! He still tries to dominate Buddy. So, my question is, how do I know when plan turns too aggressive? Roscoe barks a lot and sounds mean, but my husband says just let them play.  Any ideas?
Hound Mom, Linda, in Western PA