[Dailydrool] Basset Fun Day's HOWL O WEEN PAWTY Invitation for Sunday Oct 25

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 11:38:52 PDT 2009

Please everyone who can come to our Pawty Come!

Costume contests and games (musical rugs!) and prizes. Academy of Canine
Behavior 12-3
Oct. 25
Just bring a plate of good tasty "finger food" by 12 and we will have the
drinks and music and lots and lots of waggy tails running around LOOSE!

Go to _www.aocb.com_ (http://www.aocb.com)  for an interactive  map. It is
a rain or shine event because we have a HUGE building besides the  fenced
acre.

Love and Woofin, Lexa owned and loved by Hudson and Henry

Henry is gonna be Daniel Boon and Hudsie is gonna go Nude.
lol
Alexa Paul
Basset Rescue of Puget Sound
_www.adoptabasset.net_ (http://www.adoptabasset.net)