[Dailydrool] Fw: RE: advice re poor Emma

RAY WERTZ johannamrstreez at verizon.net
Thu Sep 17 15:47:41 PDT 2009

--- On Thu, 9/17/09, RAY WERTZ <johannamrstreez at verizon.net> wrote:

From: RAY WERTZ <johannamrstreez at verizon.net>
Subject: RE: advice re poor Emma
To: Hinchliffe at aol.com
Date: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 6:46 PM

Your friend really put you in a very awkard position..it seems like she put her having a peaceful vacatio above all else...You sound like a very caring person....All I can offer you at
this point is my most humble opionion....this is based on an experience I had as a pet-sitter with someone who went on vacation & had a very old & sick cat..she left in my care...
she said that if the cat were to die she wanted me to put it in the freezer, so she would get to say good-bye to it....luckily, the cat did fine...

I think your friend put you in a very hard position, I would do what I felt in my heart was best
for Emma...but make sure your friend had a way to say good-bye to Emma when she returned..

For some reason this post makes me  at your friend for putting this all on you!

Hope this helps,
Johanna