[Dailydrool] Frum Holly, Gracie and Anna

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 17 17:27:27 PDT 2009

Dis be Holly da Dolly, I writin to say da Mama trick us today, she take us
to our favrit place ta go, Petsmart.  Woohoo we all say, it been rainin here
fer nearly a week and we is ready to gogogo.  Petsmart!!!  Den de ebil deed
occur.  Inta Petsmart we goes, and da Mama turn we to da rite, and dere be
GROOMERS.  NoNoNoNo, not da ebil toebone sawzers.  Yep, all ob us get dem
toebones chopped.  Mama try to trick us inta bein happy agin, after toebones
choppin she takes us to Jack In Da Box fer cheezburgers, but it not workin.
I not be speekin to Mama at present.  Anna and Gracie be sleepin, dem be
zausted by dis terrible day.  Deez peeplz gots major fixashun wif da
toebones.  Gotsa go sleep now, been ruff day here.  Lub, Holly da Dolly,
Elder Gracie and Anna - oh yeah, and dem ebil kitties

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net