[Dailydrool] Beth and Emma

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Thu Sep 17 18:03:30 PDT 2009

I may be a bit cynical, but I am wondering if your friend knew Emma had some
health issues before she left. I can see saying I trust you to make any medical
decisions for my pet while I am gone, if you are very close friends. The part of
the post that bothers me is when you said she told you if Emma died don't call
her just put her in the vet's freezer until she gets back.
I am sorry, but why would someone with a healthy dog ever say anything like
that? I think she put you in an absolutely horrible position and I agree with the
others that you should turn that responsibility over to the vet. I have the feeling no matter how this turns out, your "friend" won't be happy with you--
call or no call.  I am so sorry.
--
Marilyn Briggs