[Dailydrool] nightime vomiting

Sally King sally.king at nqe.com
Fri Sep 18 03:38:20 PDT 2009

First let me say that both Rolph and Clara appear absolutely healthy. Their eyes are bright, their coats are lush, they run the 500 with glee and they eat like, er, basset hounds.

But, one of them keeps being sick at night. I don't know which it is, but Clara is my main suspect.

It has been happening most nights for about a month now. I come downstairs and find a small puddle (only one). It is not regugitated food, but clear liquid with a darker (yellowish) centre.

I haven't been too worried because they both seem so healthy, but I am wondering why this is happening and now it has gone on for a while, whether it might be the sign of something else. Has anyone had a similar experience or any ideas?

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK