[Dailydrool] Hearts Without Borders

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Sat Sep 19 17:43:17 PDT 2009

I just have to chime in on Helena's post.? She specifically mentioned Suzanne Fitch from Mid-ABHR, and well she should.? It's because Suzanne said yes when Sherry from OMBR asked her to take a few of the bassets rescued as part of the OMBR 24 that I have Fred and Annie today.? The other day, Sherry sent me a video of part of Fred and Annie's 22 leg transport from Arkansas to New Jersey.? 44 cars, 88 people, I don't know how many states, and I forget how many days!? Sherry said that the transport coordinator thought that it would take weeks to coordinate, but it was filled within 3 days.? I commented to Sherry that I didn't know how Fred and Annie travelled in cars for days on end, when now they can't sit still in the car for 5 minutes.? After giving it some thought though, I think that they were just patiently waiting, because they knew that they were finally going home...

>From a VERY?grateful momma, thank you to all of those involved in rescue, especially those willing to take in dogs from other states...it's because of people like you that Fred, Annie and I became a family.? And to all of those who help with transport...it's because of YOU that rescues can help each other, and more dogs can be saved!!

Rose, Annie and Fred (we're from Arkansas!)