[Dailydrool] Humphrey The Halloween Hero

Janis Wetherbee firefly at citlink.net
Sat Sep 19 17:28:56 PDT 2009

The book, "Humphrey the Halloween Hero" is again up for sale!!  It's a great kids story and is perfect for Halloween.  Written and illustrated by me... (no I'm not trying to brag, just raise money for HOP and Montana BHR).  If you would like to purchase one please visit the web page at:

http://humphreybasset.angelfire.com/

The books are $15 each with $2.50 shipping and ALL proceeds from this book go to the rescues.  (Book printing has been paid for and from now on rescues get $15 per book!!!)

Thank you so much.

Janis and the Havasu Hounds.