[Dailydrool] OUR Friday morning----

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Sep 19 17:44:22 PDT 2009

Momma here. I read Roberts post on his Friday morning--Robert, trade ya---

My day starts early usually about 4;30-5am---coffee, drool, more coffee, and Friday was no different-for a bit anyway. I put the dog food in the micro to warm, headed up the stairs to put on the working glad rags, came down, and seen Elder Clara motoring about the yard. Okay-she is up and I get the bowls in line, and notice Clara is still in the yard. I go on out and she was eating grass-I made her stop and come in the home. She got in the door and you could hear her belly from across the room. Instant alert. The noise was awful. I got the gas drops out and start pumping them in her, but decide she needs to head off to see Doc. Okay, now this is also a work day for me, and I have a appointment in the next town at 8;30am, so I throw my computer, cables and various work stuff in the Honda and get Clara out to the BUV. I tried my best to lift her in, and just couldn't--I look around the neighborhood, I need help. I go up a few houses, leaving Clara tied to the front door, still with in my eyesight. I hear everyone in there, rang the bell, banged on the door-but alas-no answer-back to the house, I prayed for a bit of strength, and told Clara it was just her and me-and two more trys-Clara is now onboard. Rush hour traffic across town, back up to the door at Doc's, race inside. The girls come and help me unload Clara--which has now taken a crap in the BUV, laid in it, smashed it into the rug we have back there, rubbed on the side panels, the aroma is in the gag and puke catagory.

Dr Kenny sees Clara and ruled out bloat, but she spent the day having some more x-rays and bloodwork done.

In the meantime, knowing she is in the best of care, I head out, my BUV is now going to have to serve as the company car. I head down the road, pull into a shop and go on in to see a car there. I see the man behind the counter wrinkle his nose, and it hit me-my clothes must smell about like the BUV-and then I notice that the brown knit shirt I was wearing looked more like a fur coat. The drool stuck to it was a nice touch. I guess in all my rush, or maybe because my thoughts were just elsewhere---or it could be that with 5 hounds a pile was just a pile, and shit happens, the smell was the furthest thing from my mind. And my nose--

My day then went from bad to worse, except for Elder Clara.

Elder Clara-OEBE Queen of Farts, had gas.

Brudder Elwood says his version will differ.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts