[Dailydrool] more to thank

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Sat Sep 19 18:13:37 PDT 2009

my goodness i had a long 7 hour transport today and starting thinking of many times when other rescues have crossed their borders..... arizona is another group that comes to our aid so many times even when they are stretched to the limit with their own dogs.. there are so many groups like Ohio who though are overwhelmed will assist with transports through their areas..Michigan who stretched over their borders to take dogs from shelters,,,, I dont want to miss anyone..and I am sure there are many others,,,,, but I am so heartened that the rescues are there helping one another in these times of diversity..... it helps  all of the people who are working tirelessly to know that the rescues are supporting one another in everyway they can. and almost without fail, if a rescue cant help, they are quick to respond..