[Dailydrool] Thanks and GABR

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 05:36:05 PDT 2009

I want to thank all the terrific people who donated to our firstgiving page
for the GABR Waddle. John and I are genuinely overwhelmed. There is no way
to thank you all enough.
We had a wonderful time yesterday, met a lot of terrific people and dogs.
Conley tried to kill a number of humans by throwing himself on his back
right in front of them as they were walking. Then he tried to lead a line of
dogs into the foot-wide no-exit alleyway between the back of the
porta-potties and the fence. He also climbed into a number of unsuspecting
and momentarily empty laps, lest anyone feel left out.
Nigel had a good time,too,altho he was considerably less enthused. Mostly he
stayed with us. Llewis galloped about following us whereever we went until
he got tired, and then he, too settled down. A good time, as they say.

We live close enough to come home and then go back. So we left before
"Elvis" and we will be back for the Waddle itself.
Again, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Drool Rules.

Mom&DadPeople to Nigel, Llewis and Conley (Cooper stayed home. His turn is
at the end of October when he is going traveling with me.)