[Dailydrool] Howling in Harmony

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 20 05:45:13 PDT 2009

My DH plays in the church orchestra along with Nic and this morning he was practicing a little before he left.  Marley threw her head back and howled.  Not sure if she is protesting or singing in the choir.  Shelby was sitting in front of her and also joined in.  She doesn't usually howl unless all of them are going.  It was quite earsplitting at 7:00 on a Sunday morning.  But it was also very cute.  Maggie watched from the chair and Ninja stayed in the kitchen.  I think the cats ran for the hills, or in their case, the upstairs.

Snooters and drool to those in need.

Ninja, Marley, Maggie, Shelby, and the wild kitty boys