[Dailydrool] Runaway Undies

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Sep 20 12:12:01 PDT 2009

Deer Conley,

Thank doG youz sabe ya Momma fum da ebil tennaklez an da sok monster!  Oh an ya da man!  Thank youz fur mekin me Momma peeperz changy bak to reglar anna silly gwin  onna hers lipper flapz!  See herz not so unner standin wen me sabe herz fum da ebil jabba walkie.    You noze dat ting herz jabba on an walkie roun wit?  I pose to go fur walkie not dat dang thingy.  Did ya put sum holez in da ebil duo?  Gwad youz a hero...me juss in da jail wit no sine of parole.  Herz sez sumpin bout bwed an water...no tweets, no going to da ebent.  Juss jail furebberrrrrrrrr!  Wunner if it hab sumpin to do wit da reemote dat me bit too hawd axidentlee wen da button got stuck wen me twy to changy da channelz????   Wat herz pwoblem...herz gotz 4 more!

Gotta go fore Momma descubbers me jail bwake.
Bazzle ob da Dog House Gang

I found my new white  bra next to a sock in the living room. Actually, John found it.
We picked it up and it was very very damp. Soggy, really.
We asked Conley if he knew what had happened.

He said the bra and the sock were running away, and he caught them and he stopped them because he knew I would want them.
He said the bra fought valiently but he subdued it. He said it grabbed his ear with a tennakul. (We think he meant "tentacle") He said then the sock tried to get away and he grabbed it and shook it until he broke it's spirit. Then he came in my room,got on my bed and went to sleep.

Hmmmmm.
MomPerson