[Dailydrool] Sundey wif da Brudder

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 17:53:09 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Well da weekend bout ober. Nuffin much a goin on at me home dis weekend, I been busy diggin round gittin da real deal on Elder Clara a goin to da Doc. I gotz conectionz youze know. it be true she hab da belly problumz, but when youze go on out dere in me yard an graze like a cow why it be no wunderz she git da thunder buttz. I fink she dooze dis to git da attentionz. Why I hear tell she go ober dere an gib Glenn? whut wurk berry hard dere, da winky winky. She come home wif a smile and I seyz do youze see me gurlz? Dooze you see Amanda an Carol and Kathy an ebberybodie whut da Brudder lubz???She just smile. Humpf. Ol wooman gib me fitz. But dere be whut we callz rebenge.

Elder Clara git da baff and da toebone nails dun todey. Why da peepulz up da street herez her screazmin, and she git all da doggies in da whole nieghborhood a barkin an a wunderin what a goin on. Momma git out da specul table an load herz up dere and she screamin an tryin to bite Momma an Daddy, and all ob we lay rite down by da fence, we lookin an a hopin we not next. I lookie at me feetz. Toebones nice, just hab dat done. Jake hab his dun, Ol Bob hab his dun. Rut Ro--Sister Daisy, Youze da next victim. I smell me pittz. Nice, smell like a dog. No baff fur me.

So dat be me weekend. Nuffin a goin on, wishin I be at da Waddle, we a waitin to hearz da nooze, who be a ridin in da corbet.

We talk tomorrow, I be a goin to me beddie now.

Droll to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts