[Dailydrool] I third (or forth or fifth...) that motion!

ellen at carlson4travel.com ellen at carlson4travel.com
Mon Sep 21 06:23:41 PDT 2009

The rubber broom is the best invention ever! I purchased mine through the
FlyShop on the FlyLady website (for those not familiar, I discovered FlyLady
from a Daily Drool post a long time ago www.flylady.net
<http://www.flylady.net/> . GREAT ideas for us women on the run!). They call
their rubber broom "RubbaSweepa " and it was added to their inventory after
the popularity of the "RubbaScrubba" which is a small version.about the size
of an hair brush. The RubbaScrubba is an awesome tool too. I use it in a
variety of different ways.including brushing the dogs! They both work wet
and dry which is extremely helpful. I sweep up piles of dog hair on a daily
basis. We have our house on the market and with three bassets.fur control is
a major challenge! Here are the links to purchase the RubbaSweepa &
RubbaSweepa in case you're interested.

http://www.flylady.net/pages/flyshop_rubba_sweepa.asp

http://www.flylady.net/pages/FlyShop_rubba_scrubba.asp

Ellen & Miss Magnolia & Gracie Lou FlatBasset & Oliver & Abigail (ATB)

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (4.0.0.26 - 10.100.173).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/