[Dailydrool] Wadl by Cnly

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 05:18:13 PDT 2009

Dis Conley (Nigel ritin for me)
Wanna say I had big fun at da GABR Wadl an fank ebberbuddy whut donuted to
we page. [ Dis Nigel. I rite whut da kid tell me to. He wanna say donut we
sez donut odderwise he cry an wine all day. An den I in trubbel wif
MomPerson AND Mr. Cooper, Sir. Juss sos youse nose.]
We hadda grate time.Dey gotted dey own crikets dere I et sum. I fink deres
may hab a liddel more ob a frooty bookay den da wons a home. Ares more
crunhcie but not as dellykut an ares gotta liddel afftertaste. Prolly
crikets whut lib neer farms fed free range but da wons  to home gotta et
whutebber dey kin fine whut not awways so good.
An da Houndies!! So many butts an so liddel time!!   I got humpt a lot. No
fun. I juss fall ober an den krawls away.
An da BELLYRUBS!
Dis fing, da Wadl, dis BELLYRUB SENTRAL. All youse gotta do be fall ober an
ask an youse gone git a bellyrub. I gots more bellyrubs dis weekent den my
hole life. An I not peed on ANYWON I bery bery good dat way.
An dere all dis neeto stoff. Unner da tebels. Boxes ob dem t-shirts an all
kinsa stoff. An den I foune a sekrit pasagewey behine da fings callt
Portypotties. It run behine em an by da fence allaway to da stax ob speshul
paper whut peepels use. Portypottypaper. Da hueghjest stash I ebber seen! I
almoss got it. I did I did almoss. But allasudden DadPerson callin an I
busted. Plus I stuk. Cant turn a round. Gotta bek up allaway. Wish I hed
sumfin go beeep beeep beeep beeeep wen I beks up. Hah. Liddel Conley joke.

Den I tawkedto buncha guys we deside to try agin, allus. A whole linoBassets
heded for da sekrit pasaghesway mebbe 10 or leben ob we. But, MomPerson she
watchin an say nope an DadPerson blokt da intrance an so we nebber got da
magik paper. Next year. Gotta hole yeer ta plan.

Da walkie grate! Food eberwhere rocks, crikits, liddel kids wif food smeery
hans an fazes. It raint. I pooped. MomPerson pcikt it up an saved it she lub
ebberfing about me. She keep goin "whoeee Conley dis sumfin else!" an holin
it so ebberbuddy cood share. She put it in a big box wif odder poop. She
preeten to be glad, she so funny. We gotted reel wet an den we wented home.
Llewis got cold an we hadda stop an warm he up sum wif a towelle like a
blankie. I no code. We come home an nappysome an den I gets up an starts
lookin for stoff ta do so MomPerson she git up too and den here we be.
Dat Conley's weekent at da Wadl. It GREAT!!

Tranzcribdd for Conley by Nigel whoos opinyons not in dis. Got my own.

Conley (Nigel)

Ds Cnly
I lub yu
Lv, Cnly