[Dailydrool] Waddel 2009

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 03:45:02 PDT 2009

Well dis Nigel an Llewis (an I spose Cnly too) bek frum da Waddel. Whut a
blast!! Whut a walk.  Da onlee complanet we gots is dat da foodie tent
ousside da fence. Conley trite to git dere on Satiddy but got cawted.
Nebermind, da less said about DAT won, da bedder.

Satiddy we gots to run aroun. It were ok but I staid purty close to
DadPerson an where we wuz sittin. We lernt dat liddel Llewis, ole harmless
Llewis dont like doggies in he face, and somebuddy lernt I dont like been
humpt. Odderwise it were pretty much "Where's Waldo" onlee usin
Conley.MomPerson finely putted he onna leesh. Den we lernt dat Conley dont
like leeshes when he wanna go won way an MPerson wanna go da odder. We
senses obeedeeyance lessins in Conleys futchure.

We meeted lotsa peepels. I, Nigel, kinder shy. Not likes a lotta peepels all
at woncet or eben one a time. It bedder wif no leesh, den I nose I kin
runaway if I wanna. Met Lotsa houndies but none as fare as da loverly
Elsinore......oh my nees week.....wif she dellycate face an ....whut
Llewis?  Oh sorry.

Sunnyday mornin we not quite as reddy for gettin up an gettin goin as we was
on Satidddy. But we done and dis time hab leeshes on an walkie in da big
prade!  It awsum. MomPerson ust da cupler an cupled me an Llewis an den put
Conehed on a leesh. Dat Boy!! He ebberwhere sniffin ebberbuddy layin down in
da street chasing crigits, eatin junk offa da street, goin here goin dere
sayin hello to ebberwhichwhat. He favrite part at da end, when MomPerson
letted him say hiyahiya to da kids in da street. He gitting bellyrubs and
hugs from todal strangers! Boy hab no class.
Den we start walkering bek an it start rainin! Juss a liddel. DadPerson tuk
Conehed an we stayed wif MomPerson so she no git loss. Llewis walkied all da
way eben wif he bad leg. Dis won got heart, he do, I say dat eben tho he my
brudder and gots some major dumb spots. YES YOU DOES.
We gotted SOKED. To da skin. Long way bek in da rain. Dat okey it not cold.
Den we ress a liddel an den we leebs.  We gets home an MomPerson fine eben
tho she trite to keep Llewis onna grass an eben tho she chek he bad leg ober
and ober, he done wore da nail to nuffin an now it bleedin. She feel so
lousie. She gib he liddel treets and cleen it up an gib he a pane pill eben
tho he not complaneing.

Enyways we done hab a grate time an mebbe do it agin in dis lifetime if
MomPerson can git her sore body outter bed an onner feets eber agin. She say
habbin todal ob about 160 pounds a dogs pullin her roun for two days gotta
count as Cartdeeyo workout, whaddeber dat are.

We  hab a grate time!

Love an Drool to all, Nigel, Llewis an Conehe....Conley he sleepin.

And to da lovery Lady Elsinore.........we meet agin some day you pritty
liddel fing, you....