[Dailydrool] Dear Beth H and everyone else

Amy Rapp arennerf at insight.rr.com
Mon Sep 21 12:03:38 PDT 2009

Thank you for the cards and the e-cards that y'all sent when Ian was
born,  Beth I did get your card recently,  but the kids spilled
kool-aide on it so I can't read the email address.

Your support has been wonderful.  Ian is doing well,  he will be 6
months old on Friday,  he is 12 lbs 7 oz,  about 23 inches long.  He has
such fat cheeks that they rest on his chest!   If you adjust for what
his age should be (about 10-11 weeks)  he's in the 80th - 90th
percentile for height and weight,  but just shy of hitting the growth
charts unadjusted.  Still this is wonderful,  he has gained 7 pounds
since he came home 12 weeks ago,  possibly more,  he hasn't been weighed
in a while.

Banjo the Basset hound loves loves loves his baby.  He licks Ian's head
and hands every chance he gets.  If Ian is on the floor,  Banjo is just
a foot or so away,  guarding his baby.   But he has also acted out a bit
as well,  inappropriate peeing mostly.  When the kids went back to
school he was with me and baby all day,  and baby eats every 90
minutes,  so Banjo gets no attention.  He does go to the bus stop 4
times a day,  he knows the times and is crushed if for some reason there
is no bus trip.

Gotta go,  just wanted to say thank you for all your support,  it has
not gone unnoticed!!!
--

Amy Rapp
www.hthdidigethere.blogspot.com