[Dailydrool] Howling Contest Video

Johnson, Kathryn L kathryn.johnson at ots.treas.gov
Mon Sep 21 12:06:13 PDT 2009

Well our annual Shuffle was this past Saturday.  We lucked out with great weather, and everyone had a ripping good time!  Our ratio stations, 99.5 The Wolf comes to do the Howling Contest and to hand out awards.  This year they posted this on You Tube - so go ahead a check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CudTgDO5bAY&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y52Z9h_S6ZA&feature=player_embedded

Thanks to all who came and made it such a successful day.  We have had quite the year with the puppy mill bust and the influx of dogs from that, but it has all worked out in the end.  So thanks to all who came and helped, we so appreciate it!

Kathryn
Scooter, Rocky & Sandy (ATB)