[Dailydrool] Plugs is good

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 10:10:18 PDT 2009

Thanks, Mags, for the plug for RESku which should be out at the end of the month.  You are my new hero!  I will give you a little teaser with a haiku about Margaret's new rescue, Noah:

They come two by two.

One dog leads to another

This one is Noah.

There is a beautiful photo of Noah accompanying this haiku!  This time we plan to donate to the rescue of your choice - HoP, BRF, you name it and I will donate to it for the books you buy!

Now if Tom Schreck thinks my new book stinks, oh well!  We will put his opinion on the back of the book nonetheless!

So save your cookie monies and keep your eyes peeled for RESku coming, let's say, October 15!  By then everyone who contributed photos will have their free copies and will be excited to buy more!!!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and the brand new RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me